This start capacitor by SUPCO® is made with the highest quality components.
This SUPCO® Start Capacitor is made with the highest quality components. Manufactured and tested to the highest standards and specifications.
- Type two
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- Non-PCB biodegradable synthetic oil
- Dry, electrolytic, non-polarized, types for intermittent duty in AC motors and compressors
- Used where starting torques must be higher in relation to running torques
- Moisture and oil resistant molded phenolic resin or plastic material
- Standard dual blade terminals
- Industry standard case sizes
|Microfarads x Voltage:||21-25 MFD x 110-125V|
|Dimensions:||1-7/16″ x 2-3/4″|
Product # CS21-25X110